Booking Info for Last Thursdays with Pi & friends
Thank you for your interest in playing Last Thursdays with Pi & Friends! I started this event as a community builder, and a chance to showcase Singer-Songwriters in a nice atmosphere in Los Angeles. The show usually features one local, one traveling singer-songwriter, and yours truly. It is always a blast!
Please take note that I am primarily an artist myself, and not a booking agent. If you talk to me in person, message me on a social platform, or even if we are best friends! I will still ask you to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with all of the information below. This is so I 1. don't forget. and 2. can review and keep your information in an organized I do my best) fashion. Thank You for understanding!
COMMUNITY JAM 9-10pm
We always end each show with a Jam / Open Mic section where musicians in the audience can get up and show us their stuff. This is a great way (along with filling out the form below) to get my attention and get booked on the show! SIGNUPS for the jam are from 5-7 pm, there will be a list at the front door, just ask the host. Signups will not be accepted after 7 pm, because we want you to enjoy and support the featured artists!
REQUIRMENTS TO PLAY LAST THURSDAYS:
While we are a causual event, I try to keep standards really high, please be prepared to do the following if you are booked on Last Thurdays.
1. You need to have a solid 35 - 45 minutes of great ORIGINAL music to play.
2. You must be willing to promote the show, both Urban Press Winery and myself do promotion, but we need you to do your part. Ideally you should bring a MINIMUM of 10 people to the show.
3. Please DO NOT play a show in the LA area for 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after you are booked.
4. Soloists or Duo's are the only format I can have on the show, due to the small space available.
TO BE CONSIDERED PLEASE SEND THE FOLLOWING to email@example.com
1. Your name, best email and phone number.
2. A SHORT Bio - ideally 1 paragraph.
3. Links to your active Social Media profiles.
4. Links to your music - I would prefer live video of you performing, but you can also send your spotify / applemusic / etc.
IF YOU ARE BOOKED:
Please email the following ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. A few Promotional photos
2. Some Short Videos for Social Media. Please do NOT send me links to YOUTUBE. Dropbox / WeTransfer etc. are fine but I need the actual files.
3. Your SHORT (1 paragraph) Bio.
4. The best Link for people to check you out: this can be your linktree / website / facebook page / spotify page etc., but please only send one.
We really do have a ton of fun and great vibes on this night, and I hope to play music with you soon! - xp